Friday, March 2, 2012

Random.Fashion.

A great friend of mine (Seckdaddyyyy shout out!!!) wanted me to do a fashion post. Don't know if yall want my fashion advice but ..... here it is people! Spring fashion trends, what I am wearing these days, and what I am saving up for!!!


MAXI SKIRTS

I am obsessed with long skirts right now! Here are a few cute ones that are perfect for spring. Everyone needs one of these in their wardrobe!







WANT:  I am dying for a hot pink maxi skirt!

This one is from Jcrew. On my WANT list for sure!

PEPLUM

I am also loving anything peplum. It adds a feminine touch to any piece.




WANT: This Marc Jacobs peplum classic black skirt!


On my WANT list. Find it at shopbop.com

Backless Tops and Dresses

Love love love backless tops and dresses. Add one to your wardrobe todayyyy! You can not have enough of these pieces.





WANT: This white backless top! No one can have to much white in their closet!


Another shopbop WANT!

Hope this helps some seckdadddyyyy!

Lastly............. This is what I am saving up for at the moment!

Who doesn't love Chanel?!?!? Must have this ASAP!!

XoXo Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment