Sunday, March 4, 2012

Be Fit.

Hello blog readers! This post is to put a stop to that muffin top TODAY!!! We are going to do some core/ab exercises! Spring and Summer are just around the corner. I bought 2 new swimsuits a few days ago and it got me totally motivated! I like to use my own body weight when I am doing core workouts. So here are a few of my favorite go to ab exercises.


Motivation!!!
Planks:

1. Start with 30 regular crunches.


2. Do two 45 second planks. Make sure you keep your booty low.


3. Next do a plank with alternating leg lifts. Shoot for 10-15 leg lifts on each side controlling the leg lifts for 1 second up, hold for 1 second, then 1 second down. R, L, R, L



4. Next do plank with arm extensions. This will take your mind off your abs and also helps workout those arms! Straighten right arm, straighten left arm, back down on right arm, back down on left arm. Repeat that for about 30 seconds. If you can do this twice.



5. Finally, while in a plank position do 15 V ups. Lift your hips straight up for 2 counts then down.



Hope this will jump start you to looking your best. I am headed to the gym now. Warrior Dash coming up soon!


XoXo Bon


No comments:

Post a Comment