Sunday, March 18, 2012

Craft.

Framed Jewelry Holder

This is what I am going to attempt to make!


What you will need:
Picture frame
Paint
Paint brushes
2 packs of 12' picture wire
staple gun
sand paper (if desired)


To Do:

1. Paint the frame


2. Sand and distress it to get the look you want.
3. Next take a piece of the wire and lay it across the back of the frame. I folded it over three times so that I had three strands folded together. Make the length a little longer than the edge of the frame. (I made it 3 thick to make the hanging wire a little thicker).



4. Staple the wire to the frame on one end.


5. Then twist the wires loosely so they hold together, but loose enough so you can stick a post earring through there if you want (I actually braided mine so I could hang the earrings).


6. Spacing wise staple one directly in the middle. Then space the other two to make the wires even.


7. Staple the opposite end.
8. Hang your earrings on it and enjoy!!



XoXo Bon!

No comments:

Post a Comment