Monday, March 26, 2012

BeFit.

Guest post, guest post, guest post. I am going to have, Molly helping me out with my BeFit post's every once in a while. She is a great friend of mine I met my freshman year at Ole Miss. She moved back to Kansas after our freshman year and starting teaching fitness classes at K State. She now teaches fifth grade and I know her students love her. So here is her first post. Thanks so much Molly!


Looking for a new way to enhance your workout, lose inches off your hips and thighs, and improve the texture of your skin all at the same time? I encourage you to try out HotPants created by a company from the UK called Zaggora. I first found them in a Groupon Deal. I did a little research and then thought I better give them a run for their money. It took almost 2 months to get my order but I finally received them. I try to wear them every time I work out. I do not hang in them though once I am done with exercise as they are drenched in sweat and certainly not the most dry- fit,breathable clothing I've been in. But, they do increase the temperature of my muscles 4 times faster and add resistance to my workout. I have run, walked, and completed elliptical workouts in the HotPants and my legs have definitely benefited. My skin is softer and smoother! If you look to add a pair of HotPants to your wardrobe I advise you to try and catch them on a Groupon Deal. :) I would personally choose no other color than black and probably stick to the crop length. Just my opinions though.




Have a great day. Try something new, get outside, and do things that make you happy.
Molly

Here is the link to the website:

No comments:

Post a Comment