Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eat.

Oatmeal Bars


This is a recipe that a friend of mine made me when I was studying for my nursing school boards. I have made them a few times myself for my roommates and they are a HUGE hit! I usually make a batch and give atleast half away! Excuse all the butter!

Ingredients:

1 1/4 cup butter softened
2/3 cup honey
1 egg
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
12 teaspoon salt
3 cup oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chip


How to:
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Melt 1 1/4 cup butter in mixing bowl
3. Add egg (stir well)
4. Add honey, vanilla, flour, baking powder, salt, oatmeal, and chocolate chips (make sure it is mixed well)
5. Press into a pyrex dish and cook for 10-12 minutes
6. Once cooled cut into small squares



Literally just mix all the ingredients together. Impossible to mess up!
Enjoy!

XoXo Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment