Friday, March 30, 2012

Craft.

Scrapbooking!! My senior year of high school we were given the assignment in one of our classes to make a scrapbook of our memories. I got really into it and mom and I made it into alot of fun. I can not tell you how much money we spent driving to Clinton to get more and more stuff! When I graduated college I knew I had to make one to remember all my college friends and memories as well. I wanted to share with y'all some of my pages I have done and some pointers that I like to use on my pages! Maybe this can jump start you to starting a scrapbook!


First I love to choose fun/bright paper as my backdrop:







Then make a cute heading for your page:



Then choose about 4-5 photos to put on your page. I like to cut mine and make some circles, some small, some vertical, some horizontal to add a different look then all horizontal large photos:








Then staying with your color pallet of your back drop paper add some cute details. I love to add ribbon, photo frames, flowers, and jewels.






Finally if you have a little extra space and do not know what to do with it, sometimes on my pages I will do a little box and actually write who is in the pictures. 25 or 30 years from now you are not going to remember exactly who everyone is:





Hope this helps! It really is fun to do and in 30 years it will be great to look back on. Enjoy the day!

XoXo Bon


No comments:

Post a Comment