Monday, March 19, 2012

BeFit.
Here are 2 more ab moves to add to your summer beach body prep routine!! I have begun my countdown for my family beach trip and it will be here before I know it. Time to get serious!!!


We are almost there!! (YEAH RIGHT)!

1.  Standing in front of a mirror grab a pair of weights. (I usually use 10's or 12's). Hold the weights in your hands. With the right arm bend down reaching the weight toward your knee. Return to your hip area and repeat 10 times. Then switch and reach your left arm down toward your knee. Do 10 times. Repeat x 3. (totally 30 on each side)


2. Lay down like you are going to do a regular crunch. Turn your palms facing upward and slightly lift your head and shoulders off of the mat. Start with your right hand and reach for your ankle. Alternating R, L, R, L for 30. Repeat x 2. Make sure to keep shoulders and head slightly elevated off of the mat.




XoXo Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment