Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random.

I am not afraid to admit that I am a Product Junkie. It is probably one of my bigger weaknesses! I wanted to share with y'all some of my new favorites and all time favorites that never disappoint.

HAIRSPRAY

cheap: around $4.00 at any grocery store


Medium: around $15.00 at any grocery store



Expensive: around $40.00 a bottle



BAR SOAP

Zum soap: around $6.00 a bar. Almost all the scents are amazing and it doesn't dry out your skin. These are my three favorite!!



EYE CREAM

Aquaphor: My moms dermatologist told her this was the BEST thing to put under your eyes right before you go to bed. I put it all over. My cuticles, under my eyes, my heels, my lips. It rocks!


Another one of my favorite under eye creams


CUTICLE OIL

CND: this is the BEST cuticle oil, great for when you have shellac or no polish at all. Try to do it at least 2 times a day.

 

California Mango cuticle oil. Found this at Sally Beauty Supply. Might actually top the CND.




LIP BALM/CHAPSTICK

Pangea Organics: an entire skincare line that is all organic. I have used the face wash and lotion and they are great but this lip balm tips the charts. It is the bomb. Love the pyrenees lavender with cardamom scent!


EYE LASHES

Obagi: Elastilash is something I just started using to make my lashes grow. So far so good.



SELF TANNER

St Tropez (was actually in Instyle issue this month). This stuff is so great. It is brown so you can tell exactly where you are putting it. You need to make sure to buy the remover to get it all off your hands after each application.



Hope yall get to test some of these!!

Enjoy!

XoXo Bon



No comments:

Post a Comment