Monday, May 14, 2012

Pray.

Lay your hands gently upon us.

The other day at work we were given the chance to get our hands blessed. This was such a neat thing to me. I felt so lucky to get the opportunity to have this done. It is so amazing to look around at all different kinds of people and see how God is using each of our hands for different purposes. It is so nice to be able to change peoples lives and make a difference by a gift that God has given me. No matter what your profession always know that you are making a difference. With this being said I wanted to share the blessing of the hands with each of you! Enjoy!

God, bless my hands. My hands are for holding the hands that need holding, for soothing the one who needs to be soothed. My hands can be tender; they can be strong. They can steady the weak; they can impart a sense of calmness and peace. My hands can reach out to the lonely so that they feel they have a friend. God, bless my hands. My open hands can share, can give, can bless. When my heart tells me there is a need, my hands can help my heart to fill that need. My hands can be supportive; my hands can give the steadiness that is needed. God, bless my hands. My hands are for doing whatever needs to be done by them. My hands can renew and restore that which needs renewal and restoration. God, bless my hands and use them as instruments of Your loving service.


Establish thou the work of our hands upon us.  

Psalms 90:17

XoXo Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment