Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome to eat.pray.craft.be fit

Hello blogging world!! I just moved from the night shift at the hospital I work at to the day shift and now find myself having a lot more free time. Sooooo, you lucky readers now get to hear me ramble! Each day I am going to post about one of the topics in my title! From recipes, to devotions, to crafts/art, to workouts, and how to look fabulous working out! Got to hurry and finish up this first post before my sister comes over to watch the Bachelor! My easy go to recipe when I am crunched for time but KNOW will always be delicious is Enchiladas! Who doesn't like Mexican food?!?

Enchiladas!

These are all the ingredients you will need:

9 x 13 pan
1 can rotel
1 can cream of mushroom
1 sour cream (16 oz) light or regular (I use regular)
1 taco seasoning
1 package of tortilla's (wheat or flour) (I use wheat)
1 small package ground beef
1 bag Mexican cheese
optional: black olives and green onions

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Brown your meat, drain the fat, and then follow taco package directions to season the meat


3. In mixing bowl mix the can of rotel (do not drain juice), sour cream, and cream of mushroom. Stir it up!

4. Lay out all of the tortillas on the counter and add a small spoon full of the sauce on each tortilla (right in the middle), evenly spread the meat over each tortilla (right in the middle)

5. Spread a small layer of the sauce over the bottom of the 9 x 13 pan

6. Roll up each tortilla, place in pan, sprinkle entire bag of cheese over the top, and add optional green onions and black olives.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chese is bubbly and Enjoyyyy!!!
XoXo Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment