Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Craft.

Want to start with a shout out to a former Chi O sister of mine: Carriebradshawlied.com!!! This is where I saw this craft and decided to see if it was as easy as carriebradshawlied made it out to be. I got in my car, googled Dollar Tree, found the closest one to my house and bought my $5.00's worth of supplies.

What you will need:
hot glue gun
3 foam rings
2 books


1. Heat up your hot glue gun.

2. Rip out all the pages in your books.

3. After I experimented with the first one the best thing I found was to go ahead and line the inside of the foam circle so that you wouldn't see any green when you hang it on the wall.

4. Form cones with each piece of paper. Hot glue the cone once rolled. (I made skinny cones and wide cones)



5. Fold the edge of the cone. (thats how you attach it to the foam circle)


6. Glue the cones one by one all over the circle. Making it as full as possible. I tore some of the pages in half and made smaller cones for fillers.


My Finished products!!

I thought my wall needed 3 but decided on only using 2. My sister will inherit the third one! Hope yall all have as much fun with this and turns out to be easy! You cant really mess it up. Try rolling the cones all different ways. Make some tight some wide some long some short! eat.pray.CRAFT.befit! Enjoy!


XoXo Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment