Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Random.

Erin Condren Stationary 

Some of my readers might already know about this little secret but I wanted to let the rest of you in if you don't already know about it. My cousin Carol moved to LA to become an amazing photographer. While in LA she met a California boy and they got married and now have 3 adorable little ones. Carol's sister in law happens to have this amazing stationary line. My mom ordered me my first product but I am totally obsessed with ErinCondren stationary. Everyone should go check out her website! Here are a few pics of some of the stuff I have ordered over the past few years.














 Go check out her website here

Enjoy!!

XoXo Bon

Enjoy this beautiful sunny day! 










2 comments:

  1. Bonney- you are seriously a girl after my own heart! I LOVE Erin Condren stuff and I may be a little jealous that you are quasi-related to her-haha! I was just telling Drew it's about time for me to order my planner for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, just added to our 'Life Planner board of fame' - check it out! pinterest/erincondren #enjoy!

    ReplyDelete